Goanna 2.5 released
Goanna 2.5 is now available from the download page. Here’s a summary of what’s changed in this release.
– All versions
- stored filenames are now specified as relative paths, allowing the Goanna database to be used in multiple locations
- better support for Unicode source code
- the ARR-inv-index check now allows for unbounded subscripts
– Goanna Central
- license server options can be specified on the command line
- the language choice, C or C++, can be given on the command line
– Visual Studio
- clicking on a warning in a project summary navigates to the relevant code
- better support for Win64 targets
- partial compatibility with Intel Parallel Studio (on VS2005 and VS2008, Goanna does not work with projects converted to use the Intel C++ compiler)
As usual, feedback is welcome.