Goanna Studio 2.0
It is out! We just released a major upgrade to Goanna Studio version 2.0. There has been a lot of work going into the new version and some of the new key features include:
- Full (whole program) interprocedural analysis to track effects across functions and files
- Incremental analysis to minimize time for reanalyzing files/projects
- Around 100 classes of checks, up almost 70% compared to the previous release
- Much improved precision and elimination of some existing false positives
- Improved Path Simulator to display error traces
- New project reporting mechanism and export facilities
For existing customers:
- We are also happy to announce that all existing customers have the possibility to upgrade to 2.0 free of charge!
- If you were a trial user in the past and need a trial extension visit: http://redlizards.com/trial-extension
Overall, the new version is another leap forward and enables to detect more and deeper critical issues early in the development cycle.